~The world is full of aspiring heroes, all striving to reach the summit of a mountain of dreams. Each second of every day is utilized and malleated to form the masterpiece that is their accomplishment, knowing full well a minor lapse in preparation is most likely catastrophic. These well tuned machines forge their minds, bodies, and souls to live, eat, sweat, and breathe their desire, becoming invincible. Defeat is not an option, rest is unneeded. Victory becomes their sustenance. The world has become their own...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pre-Race Jitters

Dear anyone in the universe... Can you please tell me why even a simple race, wherein I have NO expectations, against no one I know, and with little to no prior training can be so ridiculously nerve-racking!!!

Although it's 9:30, I felt I should at least put that down on the blog. Now I have to sleep... I'm too nervous for descriptive descriptions. See :/

I'll be sure to write more post-race.

WISH ME LUCK!! (sub 4:10 I hope!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment